Looking for meaningful work supporting public safety for our community? The Minneapolis Police Department is hosting an information session for the position of Community Service Officer on Tuesday, May 23, from 6 to 7:30pm in our Workforce Room in Suite 120.
Registration is not required.
The information session will cover:
- Application process and educational requirements
- Background Investigation information
- Oral Exam expectations
- Medical, psychological, physical and drug & alcohol testing
- CSO Academy and Education Program
- P.O.S.T. minimum selection standards for peace officer licensure
Click here to view the Community Service Officer job posting.