Sabathani Better Together: Free Diabetes Screening
Discover your path to better health at our free diabetes screening event on Saturday, November 18. We’re here to support you and your loved ones in thriving, and we’re committed to addressing disparities in diabetes care and prevention in South Minneapolis.
- Date: Saturday, November 18
- Time: Noon to 3pm
- Location: Sabathani Community Center, Room 118
What to Expect:
- Free diabetes and blood pressure testing for ages 18 and up
- The first 50 attendees who complete testing will receive a $10 gift card
- Follow-up conversations and referrals based on your test results
- Feel free to bring your friends and family – everyone is welcome!
Our pre-registration option is now closed, but you’re welcome to walk in. We have limited spots, so arrive early to increase your chances of getting screened. Please note that registering early does not guarantee a screening spot as it’s first-come, first-served.
This special event is part of our new Sabathani Better Together program, administered by Sabathani Community Center in collaboration with the Hue-MAN Partnership and a team of dedicated healthcare specialists, with support from the UnitedHealthcare Catalyst program. To find out more about Sabathani Better Together and how we plan to make a real difference in our community, visit our Sabathani Better Together webpage.
Join us and be a part of making a difference in our community. We can’t wait to see you there!